Sunday, February 5, 2012

Let's try this again, shall we?

It occurred to me today that I have been lax in documenting a lot of things about what I do and why. This will doubtlessly be spectacularly uninteresting for most people, as it should be; my trials and efforts are neither unique nor particularly inspiring to anyone outside my own head.

However I feel it's important that the thoughts are present in some form regardless. The number of issues I care about isn't that varied either but they do exist, and I'd like to - at least - be able to read back and have a feel of how I felt about them back in the day once I'm in my flying car going to my job over at the moon base at some distant point in the future.

That, and I'm curious to see if I can get into blogging. Who knows!

No comments: